PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Auntie Shai meets Emerson

Yesterday I met my sweet little nephew Emerson for the first time.  My brother and his girlfriend Shawntel made the long journey from northern Alberta down to southern BC with their little bundle.  Chris, my mum and dad and I drove up to Osoyoos and met them for a visit in the afternoon.  

I am smitten.  For sure.  


Little Emerson is just 9 days old in these pictures.  



 He even had some cuddles with Uncle Chris! 


I was looking forward to meeting Shawntel for the first time too.  We had a really nice visit and it makes me happy to see how in love with my brother Micah she is.  


Little yawn faces are the best.  He would also make the sweetest little squeak noises.  Kind of like a little baby chick.  Too cute. 


They are such a cute little family. 


I am so glad that I got to meet this little one as a newborn.  It just made my month.  I can't wait to watch him grow up and develop his own little personality.  Micah has promised me Skype dates with him.  That will make me happy since we're like 20 hours apart.  I am so excited to be an Auntie!!  

Now, what are the best little baby boy gifts??  I'm so new at this!  I don't know what to get them! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment